LiTHIUM BALANCE QUALITY POLICY
Our customers rely on Lithium Balance to provide key components that are integrated into their own product or application and to provide safety critical and performance enhancing functionality.
It is therefore essential that Lithium Balance ensures and improves the quality, accuracy and reliability of our products and services. In this way Lithium Balance can become and remain the preferred partner and solution provider in the market for battery management systems.
The purpose of the Lithium Balance Quality Management System is therefore to:
- - Strive for total customer satisfaction by avoiding non-conformancies at all stages from market need to end of Product Life Cycle
- - Ensure full compliance with ISO 9001,
- - Secure high quality, timely delivery and appropriate cost of products and services
- - Create the foundation for continual improvement in all products and processes
Should a customer - in spite of all our efforts - experience a defect, an effective claim handling system has been established. This enables fast response and remedy action for the immediate benefit of the customer. It also enables us to carry out corrective actions leading to better future products and improvements of internal processes.
Lithium Balance and its employees will meet the quality objectives using the following strategies:
- - We shall all know our individual area of responsibility - and meet the required competences
- - We comply with all relevant laws and regulations
- - We manage and improve processes by setting objectives, followed by measuring and evaluating KPI's
- - We manage non-conformances through proper remedy actions
- - We take appropriate corrective action when planned results are not achieved
- - We use structured methods for all improvement activities and problem solving
- - We use audits to identify the weak spots in processes
- - We prioritize efforts committed to continual improvement of quality and delivery adherence by using the resources in areas where the greatest benefits are gained
To gain full benefits from the strategies the following basic principles must be followed by all employees:
- - Do things right the first time - even if it takes a little longer
- - Regard quality management as the responsibility of all as well as of the individual
- - Document what we do, do what we have written - and always look for better ways to do our work
- - If necessary adapt to the situation without compromising the principles and without sub-optimizing
- - Make sure you have the skills and experience necessary to fulfill your area of responsibility
The management team, headed by the CEO, is responsible for maintaining and continually improving the Quality Management System as defined above, and in accordance with requirements in DS/EN ISO 9001. The CEO is the Quality Manager of Lithium Balance.